Top Jobs of the Future – An In Depth Look at Motiply
I came across this site in my search to provide you with another business review. It piqued my interest, especially after reading about how mobile platforms will be the future of the internet. Let’s take a look at why Motiply may very well be one of the top jobs of the future!
Product: App & mobile website business opportunity.
Overall Ranking: 80 out of 100.
$199/Month $149/Month for 50 apps.
An Introduction to Motiply
As entrepreneurs we must always be looking for the top jobs of the future. So when I came across Motiply I started digging right away.
Motiply is a mobile application building platform. Their claim to fame is a mobile app builder that makes the construction process fool proof. It’s very much like using WordPress to build a website. The coding is already done for you! On top of this, Motiply offers its customers an entire sales plan to market these apps to potentially interested businesses.
This means you build easy applications and sell them to businesses. Or perhaps build the app for the business in the form they desire. Motiply offers a demo of their application building process!
An immediate inspection reveals a $149 per month charge, and my first feeling was wow! That might be nothing for some, but is pretty high for a lot of people. Then, with a closer inspection I see you get 50 apps for this price. Each app could go so high as the $149 monthly investment, and could also be recurring.
This all sounds pretty good and interesting so far, so I dug a bit deeper.
Pros/Cons of Motiply
- No Company Label: Customers use their own domain. Your website doesn’t have Motiply labels.
- 100 Free Leads: 100 leads right out of the gate! All businesses with no mobile applications!
- Sales and Marketing Website: Motiply provides the website theme. Just add your price, logo, and you’re ready to go.
- Flat Monthly Fee: $149 a month works out to be $2.98 a month/per app.
- Marketing Materials: Pre designed marketing includes flyers, tablet tents, brochures, business cards, and more.
- No Experience Required: You don’t have to be IT trained to do this. Motiply will also show you how to sell. 1 on 1 training is offered and encouraged!
- A Franchise Business: Motiply is a form of franchise business. This means that the framework of building a business was done for you.
- Keep 100% of sales: Since there is only a flat fee, you keep 100% of sales minus the $149/month.
- No bad reviews listed with the BBB: There were 3 positive reviews listed. Read them at the BBB website.
- No contract: Quit Motiply at any time.
- Be ready: At $149 a month, subscribers must be ready to roll. Time constraints and other life matters that get in the way can disrupt your business, and devalue your investment.
- Not BBB accredited: Although no company is required to be accredited, it would be nice to see that this is one of Motiply’s goals.
- 1 on 1 Training: Motiply employs a full team of tech and sales training coaches.
- Video tutorials and training guides: Whether you’re a visual learner or you like to read, these cover all aspects of the Motiply platform.
- Admin Control: Manage your customers, control your website, and manage your billing via the Motiply admin panel.
- Preview: There is a PDF partner and pricing guide available before sign-up.
Motiply offers phone and email support. I have received quick email replies, with listed phone numbers. Motiply is a professional company. They have a friendly customer service staff who have been well trained to answer any question you might have.
It’s $149 a month. That’s it. Nothing extra. If you create quality apps for businesses, and can get 3 going at $50 dollars per month you have covered your expenses. Of course you still would have 47 apps left to offer.
Scam Alert: Legit
I give Motiply a score of 80 out of 100. Of course, this could end up being a benefit. Another opportunity that exists with Motiply is to join their affiliate program. Motiply offers 40% of each referral. Top industry companies such as Wealthy Affiliate (click for my review) could help you get there in a safer, more affordable manner.
I will be looking further into Motiply, and making updates here as necessary.
Thepocketfeeder.com thanks you for reading it’s review of Motiply. Let’s start top jobs of the future together. Please comment on your experiences, or questions below. Thanks,