Wealthy Affiliate University Review – Turning Your Passion Into A Profitable Blog
Welcome to the Wealthy Affiliate University Review! Turn your passion and your expertise into a profitable website. I’m sure you’ve heard your share of online schemes so prepare yourself to be introduced to legitimate online business. Wealthy Affiliate doesn’t promise anything but it does provide the training, tools, and resources necessary to make money as an affiliate. No other Affiliate platform does it better than Wealthy Affiliate which means you’ve come to the right place. Enjoy the review and ask questions if you have them.
Overall Ranking: 96 out of 100 points
Price: $0 basic membership (comes with 2 free websites)
Owners: Kyle and Carson
Intro To The Wealthy Affiliate University Review
Wealthy affiliate is a combination of so many services it’s impossible to describe in just one word.
- Website Building – The free membership offers 2 websites.
- Domain Registry – A brand new service provided in site.
- Internet Hosting – No outside sourcing with extra fees for website hosting.
- Multiple Course Levels – From how to build an
effective website to the best ranking techniques in the industry.
- 24 Hour Community Support – Live community forum to get answers or meet like minded individuals.
- 100’s Of Trainings – Use an easy search tool to find the training you need with new trainings created daily.
- Weekly Webinars – Stay up to date with industry trends.
Pros – What Are The Benefits Of Joining Wealthy Affiliate?
- Invest In Yourself – Owning your business can reap great rewards which can lead to both financial and personal gain.
- Be The Boss – Most of us would be ok with losing the boss.
- Work From Home – Enjoy all the organization and comforts of home.
- Work When “YOU” Decide – You’re the boss which means you make the schedule.
- Save Time And Money – Work without spending a minute in the car or a penny on gas.
- Work With Others – Join a community of beginners and experts. Lend a hand or get professional advice when needed.
- Sense Of Fulfillment – Enjoy the personal satisfaction of working on your own business.
Cons – What Are Some Of The Drawbacks Of Wealthy Affiliate?
- Not A Get Rich Quick Scheme – You’ll be disappointed looking for quick riches here.
- Success Requires Hard Work – A good amount of learning, trying, patience, and practice goes into having a successful online business.
Are You Enjoying The Wealthy Affiliate University Review So far? Don’t Forget To Hit Like, Follow, and Share 🙂
Who Can Succeed At Wealthy Affiliate?
Wealthy Affiliate attracts people from all walks of life. People from around the world join in daily discussion at Wealthy Affiliate while sharing their successes and techniques. Anyone who would like to make some extra money or make a full time living can succeed at Wealthy Affiliate.
What Kind Of Training And Tools Does Wealthy Affiliate Offer?
No Other Online Business Building Association Offers Anything Close To The Support Given At Wealthy Affiliate.
- 5 Course Certification – 10 classes in each course from beginning to end. All you need to know to get your business up and running.
- Affiliate Bootcamp – A School for those members that want to promote Wealthy Affiliate.
- Live Chat – A 24 hour live community discussion board.
- 100’s of Member Trainings – Tons of member created trainings to aid in any number of subjects.
- Support Query – A handy tool
lets you find the training you need or present a new question to the community.
- Weekly Webinars – Stay current with trending topics and new happenings in the industry.
- An Online Community – The community feature at Wealthy Affiliate is priceless. Thousands of members to help, join, incorporate with, or just befriend await at WA.
You Can Pay For Website Tools Separately Or You Can Get Them All At One Incredible Value! Here’s An Overview Of Premium Membership WA Tools
- 25 Fully Hosted WordPress Websites – The number of websites Wealthy Affiliate will host for you at a fixed membership rate is 25. I’ve used 3 of them so far.
- Domain Subscription & Registry Service – The new domain registry is a prime example of the constant improvements going on at WA.
- Sneak Preview – Free SSL Certificates will soon be coming to every website hosted at WA.
- Second To None Website Hosting – Experienced website owners know the importance of having premium hosting. Wealthy Affiliate shared hosting would go for around $20-$30/month for a comparable plan which alone equals half the cost of premium membership at WA.
- 2 Multiple Level Courses – The Wealthy Affiliate University Review must make mention of the University which offers 2 separate courses. The first course offers step by step multilevel instruction on building a niche website while the second multi level course gives instruction on building a business website.
- Paid Trainings – Get paid to create trainings within WA after 3 months of membership!
- An In House Blog That Ranks – Write blogs on the WA platform that rank in search engines and bring traffic back to you!
- Free Organic Keyword Research Tool – WA has a free organic keyword research tool on the platform which is perhaps the best free tool available today.
Wealthy Affiliate University Review – Website Hosting Features
Wealthy Affiliate specializes in the optimization of WordPress themes with a full support staff available and ready to help members at all times. They are very quick to respond and even more knowledgeable about WordPress hosting.
Wealthy Affiliate uses a siterubix platform which is run by the most powerful servers in the world. The siterubix platform is run through Amazon hosting and it offers the following:
- A simple yet extremely effective hosting platform.
- Move your website from one domain name to another.
- 25 total websites.
- Full redundancy backed up to the minute which means your site will never be lost even if it were to go down.
- WA websites are hosted by the most powerful servers available on the market.
- Automated Recovery.
- Internal Comment Spam Filter.
- Stays current with all wordpress theme and plugin updates.
The Best Keyword Tool On The Market!
Then there is JAAXY! Jaaxy is the top keyword tool on the market today. I encourage you to take advantage of the 30 free searches available, especially if you’ve never used a powerful keyword research tool before.
The features provided at Wealthy Affiliate mean you save huge money by not having to purchase them separately.
Something In The Wealthy Affiliate University Review That Doesn’t Make Sense? Please Leave A Comment At The Bottom And I’d Be Glad To Have A Discussion About It.
How Responsive Are The Owners Of Wealthy Affiliate?
The owners of Wealthy Affiliate are two of the most engaged businessmen you’ll find anywhere around. Kyle and Carson, who keep their last names hidden due to the popularity of Wealthy Affiliate, still actively help any and all members that reach out to them.
What Is The Real Price Of Wealthy Affiliate?
- Starter Membership – a $0 no credit card required start up membership with full access to site features. A 7 day “call to action” to join the premium plan…
- Premium Membership – $49 a month, $359 annually.
Wealthy Affiliate suggests that most people sign up for the free trial first. They believe it’s better for their members to be sure before going premium. If you are already sure WA is for you go for the premium membership.
Final Opinion of Wealthy Affiliate
On a scale of 100 people, 96 of them that tried Wealthy Affiliate were impressed. I’ve witnessed many success stories on their open forum which you’ll be able to see once you start the free trial. The number of tools offered versus the asking price is incredible and with a free 7 day preview there’s little reason not to try.
I’ve also added a BONUS to every free trial membership. This BONUS will be received immediately after you’ve registered and completed your profile. Incredible value and opportunity await!
This Wealthy Affiliate University Review is an honest attempt to share a business platform that is truly unique. I’d love to hear your feedback about this article. Perhaps some personal experiences within WA to help educate new comers? Our sincere thanks for keeping the conversation going. Geoff Stadnyk. Owner, operator, writer, freelancer, and personal mentor. Please leave a comment below or email me at.